Masters in Medical Science is a unique program that allows medical students to expand their professional horizons and get an additional certification to strengthen their professional competence. The program allows working professionals to further specialize in their areas of interest without having to compromise their clinical commitments.
Texila American University Ltd in academic partnership with University of Central Nicaragua (UCN) offers Masters in Medical Science (MMSc) program in various specializations. The program allows students to gain knowledge and needed professional competencies through Distance & Blended Learning mode. The program consists of an appropriate interplay of course work, clinical work and research.
- Research based program offered in rare specialties
- Blended Learning Mode
- International Standard Curriculum
- Students have the opportunity to attend CME programs to gain more credits
- Study From your place of work
- Critical Care Management
- Family Medicine
- Global Health, HIV Medicine & Infectious disease
- Preventive Cardiology
- Medical Education
- Telemedicine & Healthcare Management
- Clinical Medicine (Leadership and Management)
||Bachelors Degree in Medicine + Medical Council Registration